ohh this looks great !!!
Project Horizon (Amiga Demo)
A downloadable game
Project Horizon is an 8-way scrolling top down shooter sci-fi game for Commodore AMIGA.
The player is a NASA astronaut on the Moon (1977 - alternate timeline) who is find himself in a war situation.
Current version-date is: 2020.10.08
- ECS or AGA
- 2.0Mb chipRam (at least 1.5 free)
- The game is under developement at the moment! The downloads contains a bugfixed DEMO version fof the game. If you find a bug in the game don't hasitate to write in the comment section! :)
- The HDD version contains Music.
- The finished game comes with a Map-Editor (not included in the demo). With that you can create new maps for the game.
- The game uses standard ABK (gfx or sound bank) used in AMOS. Combined with AMOS You can create or add new gfx to the game. Basically create a whole new shooter game!
- The engine itself does not require 2 Mb chip ram (nor HDD), so if you create a new game (depending on the amount of gfx and sfx you use) it can run even on an OCS machine from a floppy as well.
-The final version will include all the source code, the tools and editor for free.
|Published||21 days ago|
|Publisher||Electric Black Sheep|
|Author||ELECTRIC BLACK SHEEP|
|Tags||2D, amiga, astronaut, moon, Retro, Sci-fi, Space, Top down shooter|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||About an hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files: